Many people want changes made, but most refuse to change themselves.
Why is that?
Simple, change requires a few things that people often are resistant to:
- a realistic grasp of what the current problem areas are
- a solid plan to make those changes happen
- more self-discipline
- more hard work
- more patience
People often sabotage themselves in their own minds with thoughts like:
- I have never been able to ___________
- My upper body has always been weak
- I am too out of shape to start over
- I’m too busy
- I’m too tired
- I’m too old
The list goes on and on. None of those negative thoughts will ever help a person get the changes they want.
You will only get what you are willing to fight for!